Translate

2013/10/02

Esu Gives Warning to Be Prepared

Esu Gives Warning to Be Prepared
9-30-13  
Esu, speak to me about what is approaching. Prepare me. Warn me where I should place my focus.
Yes, Jess. I am here today to give you warning and suggestions for what is coming to pass. The consensus is that a lesson must be learned before the current situation comes to a close. The teaching for this will be harsh and eye-opening. Much will be seen to be a lie. Much is operating with false purposes.
Most people are ignorant of the situation they live in. Many will be angry and rise up to change what they find is happening. They will be unsuccessful, for the most part. Expectations of comfortable solutions will be tested, and the possibilities available will be limited.
This scarcity will test men and force them to be self-reliant. If they are not able to find a solution for themselves, they are not able to take responsibility for their lives. Man must be completely in charge of his own existence. He must make his own decisions and not assume others will provide what his existence needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment